As a professional Tarot reader I follow this Code of Ethics:
1. The purpose of my readings is to empower the client.
I don’t believe that we all live our lives on a fixed path. Although there are some aspects of our lives that we just can’t change, we can direct the path that our life takes by the decisions that we make. The Tarot is a powerful tool in this respect. The cards can show us things that we don’t know about ourselves, or things that we know but don’t want to see. The cards can help us to understand ourselves, they are a mirror that can help us see what we really want and what will really make us happy, and how to make that happen. The Tarot can help to free you from limiting patterns of behaviour. The Tarot can show you what your future may be like as a result of your decisions and your current actions and attitudes, not because we are bound by fate. If you are seeking a purely predictive Tarot reading, you may wish to contact a different style of reader.
2. I will read the cards to the best of my ability, I will conduct the reading with honesty and openness, and if I cannot interpret the cards clearly I will tell you that.
3. I will keep everything a client tells me and everything that is revealed in a reading confidential, unless the situation is possibly life-threatening.
4. My readings are non-judgmental, and I welcome clients of all cultures, religions, spiritual paths, sexual orientations and gender identity.
5. I will not do a reading to see what someone other than my client is doing or feeling, nor will I do a reading for anyone under 18 years old.
6. I will strive to give my client positive direction and guidance, to help them to find practical and empowering courses of action.
7. I will not give advice in areas for which I am not qualified. If the client needs a physician, psychologist, lawyer, financial advisor, accountant, or any other professional service for which I am not qualified, I will encourage them to seek such service from someone who is qualified in that area.
8. My intention when doing a reading is to serve the best interests of the client and all concerned without causing harm or wishing to deceive.
9. I will constantly strive to improve my Tarot reading skills, and to always be learning and growing.
10. I reserve the right to refuse to do a reading for a question that I feel I cannot answer, or one that goes against my code of ethics.
Tarot readings and advice are provided and intended for the sole purpose of entertainment.
How we use your personal data
We are committed to protecting your personal data. We will use your non-sensitive personal data to register you as a new client/member and send you details of our goods and services. our legal grounds for processing your data are necessary for our legitimate interests to develop our products/services and grow our business.
We will not share your details with third parties for marketing purposes.
we will only keep your personal data for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which we collected it. we may retain your data to satisfy any legal, accounting or reporting requirements so for example we need to keep certain information about you for 6 years after you cease to be a client for tax purposes.
You have the right to ask us to delete the personal data we hold about you in certain circumstances.
protecting your data is important to us and we have put in place security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. We also limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know such data. they will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
we have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breaches and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
if you wish to make a subject access request, please send the request to Suzanne Curtis, 2 Hyburn Close, Hemel Hempstead, Herts, HP3 8NS.
we are committed to protecting your personal data but if for some reason you are not happy with any aspect of how we collect and use your data, you have the right to complain to the information commissioners office, the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk).
Terms & Conditions
If you are not 100 % satisfied with the membership, you will receive that months subscription back, no questions asked. This is for the first month only.
Payment will be taken once, every month, until you cancel it. As soon as you have cancelled our membership, your payments will stop.
The information in this website is educational in nature. EFT is proving to be promising in many life areas, but has yet to be fully researched by Western academic communities. It is a relatively new healing approach and the extent of its effectiveness, as well as its risks and benefits are not fully known.
I agree to assume and accept full responsibility for any risks associated with viewing this website and using EFT as a result of viewing this website.
I understand that by applying EFT may bring to surface past traumatic and emotional incidents. EFT is not a substitute for medical treatment.
I understand Suzanne Curtis does not make any guarantee or warranty regarding the outcome of using EFT for any issue.
Suzanne advises you to seek medical advice before you apply EFT.